JOB TITLE: Academy Technical Director
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
The successful candidate will develop and lead the talent pathway programme for the academy, setting the methodology, standards and implementing a continuous professional model across all the technical staff.
• Develop and implement the football philosophy throughout the academy. Ensure that every single session is fully planned, prepared, and recorded.
• Oversee the talent pathway from entry through to senior level
• Develop and mentor coaches across the academy to ensure a high level of consistency and professionalism throughout the age groups.
• Provide consistent and detailed reports on players’ and coaches’ progress.
• Implement and operate the academy safeguarding and welfare practices.
• Ensure that the nutritionist, video analyst and conditioning coach deliver best in class programs to support the aspirations of the Academy.
• Create a program of placements for ex-KPL players to train as a youth coach at the Academy as part of their career transition from being a full-time professional player
• Identify and implement value for money technology solutions to support the development of both coaches and players
• Manage all players behaviors and ensure that it meets the highest standards both on the pitch and off it too. Implementing zero tolerance approach to all bad behaviors and player application.
• Supervise and support the groundsman to ensure that the pitches are of the highest possible standard
• Administering all friendly and competitive fixtures for each team.
• Representing the Academy and School at any events that support the aspirations of the organisation
• Implementing all health and safety and safeguarding policies.
- You will need to hold a CAF A Licence and have 5+ years experience of coaching preferably in a youth football environment.
- Send your CV, cover letter and salary aspirations.