Blackpool FC Academy is seeking an ambitious Head of Academy Recruitment to manage the Club’s academy recruitment operations across all phases of the Academy player pathway.
Candidates should demonstrate an excellent track record in previous roles and be able to show a clear understanding of how to structure an elite recruitment department that allows the Club to achieve its objectives.
- This is a full time role opportunity with permanent contract.
- The Salary for this position will be competitive with equivalent roles at other clubs.
- Applicants should hold formal qualifications within professional football and preference is for the FA Talent Identification qualifications
- Credible background within professional football with a track record for Recruitment of Elite level players
- Worked within an Elite level professional academy and has an enhanced understanding of EPPP rules and regulations
- Understands the catchment area BFC Academy can recruit from and has knowledge and experience of these areas.
- DBS Enhanced Criminal record check
- FA Safeguarding Children Qualification
- Valid UK Driving license