Role: To create a culture that maximises the talent of each Club Player in all aspects of the four-corner model to maximise the quality of team performance and ensure that Licence criteria are being met.
- UEFA A Licence holder.
- FA Licensed Coach (Member of the Licensed Coaches Club to cover safeguarding and first aid).
- Experience of and enthusiasm for coaching and mentoring elite young and senior players and/or coaches.
- Track record of consistent high performance in a professional environment.
- Enhanced DBS (or ability to obtain).
- UEFA Pro License.
- LMA Diploma in Football Management.
- Degree in Psychology/Sports Psychology.
- Qualifications in Leadership & Management.
- Knowledge of foreign languages, spoken and written.