We have a vacancy for a permanent Performance Analyst commencing December 2020.
This is a full-time role working 35 hours per week, varying as per weekly football schedule. The salary for this role is dependent on qualifications and/or experience.
- Degree level qualified in Performance Analysis (or equivalent);
- Knowledge and experience of analysis
- Skilled videographer;
- IT skills to include video-editing skills and a high level of competence using Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to command respect in a ‘dressing room’ environment;
- Up-to-date knowledge of performance analysis trends, developments and practices;
- Trustworthy with confidential information;
- Flexible approach to working week;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and calmly under pressure.