Reporting to the Technical Director and Head, Grassroots & Women’s Football, the Head Coach, National Women’s Teams is responsible for the preparation of the National Women’s teams as follows:
- Plan and strategise the performance of the National Women’s Teams with the target of meeting performance targets of all international and regional competitions, including preparing the National Women’s “A” Team for the 31st SEA Games 2021 and towards the 32nd SEA Games 2023.
- Responsible in selecting players, planning and implementing effective training programmes and co-ordination of programmes and activities and commitments of the Teams in consultation with the Technical Director, Head, Grassroots & Women’s Football, Club coaches and other National coaches of youth.
- Oversee the training programmesand preparation of the National Women’s “A” and National Women’s Youth Teams to be aligned in the same playing philosophy.
- Oversee coaching clinics and outreach activities in schools to encourage more girls to play football.
- Oversee and mentor the coaches in the various National Women’s teams
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Secretary, Technical Director or Head, Grassroots & Women’s Football.
- Minimum AFC A License holder
- At least 2 years’ experience in coaching at elite level, preferably with experience in coaching women’s football and in Asia
- Strong management, organisational, motivational, and strategising skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills