The ActiveSG Football Academy Technical Director will report to the Principal of the Football Department and will work closely under the guidance of the FAS Technical Director.
They will be responsible for the execution and direction of all the ActiveSG Football Programs, in Youth Development and Coach Education and implement the National Football Philosophy and methodology within these programs.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure adherence to the National Football Curriculum in programs for which he/she is responsible.
- Oversee the football content and delivery of all ActiveSG Football programs in line with National Football Development plans.
- Maintain detailed records on the programs talented players, including implementation of individual player development plans.
- Assist with the implementation and enhancement of the Schools Partnership Program (SPP).
- Oversee coach capability development programs, including workshops and seminars.
- Coaching of programs talented players.
- Implement a scouting process which Identifies and recruits talented players, eligible to join the program.
- Identify prospective talented coaches.
- Provide regular reporting to the Principal & Manager and FAS Technical Director where applicable.
- Attend FAS meetings/coach education programs as required.
- Lead the process of analysis and review of team performances at tournaments.
- A youth development program which matches world’s best practice
- Increase the pool of Grassroots footballers.
- Improved quality of coaching for all players in the program.
- Create an improved Identification process for talented young players.
- More effective and accessible education for advanced coaches.
- Effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Minimum of AFC/UEFA A Licence or equivalent.
- Proven track record in the development of youth soccer programs at both grassroots level and in an elite professional environment
- Previous experience in the implementation and delivery of new coaching methodology
- Experience directly managing, mentoring and motivating highly qualified, elite coaching personnel.
- Experience in the establishment and ongoing management of coach/athlete development programs
- Experience in on field coaching of both girls and boys
- Detailed knowledge and experience in managing schools partnership programs
- Previous managerial experience
- High level organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.