Job Summary: Supporting the Head of Coaching and Lead Foundation Phase Coach in the organisation and delivery of a vibrant, creative & progressive program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Coaching and Lead Foundation Phase Coach in the organisation and delivery of a vibrant, creative & progressive program.
- Liaise across the multi-disciplinary departments to support the players within the phase and support the alignment across the club.
- Communicate with key stakeholders: parents, coaches, providers.
- Oversee the coaching within the pre academy.
- Manage a group within the academy.
- Contractual status: Permanent
- Hours of work: Full time - 40 hours per week: includes evenings and weekends as per fixture / training requirements
- Salary range: Competitive: dependent on experience and qualifications
- The FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football.
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Prior experience of working in a professional football academy.
- A love, passion and experience of working within the foundation phase.
- Experience in a variety of games formats.
- A sound understanding of safeguarding and welfare requirements.
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills