We are currently seeking dynamic part-time coaches that will guide EMSC players to achieve their goals and support them in their development.
- Active Start/Fundamentals.
- Learn to train.
- Soccer for Life.
- Making Ethical Decisions, Making Headway & Respect in Soccer.
- Completed C license or equivalent certification (Preferred).
- Understanding of the Ontario Soccer’s Long-Term Player Development Program.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
- Must clear a criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
- Must be able to work in Canada.