The Youth Development Coach is responsible for coaching, scouting, and operational functions in the MNUFC Youth Development program.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, particularly tasks that are time sensitive.
- Familiarity with the professional soccer landscape.
- Candidate with Coaching License (USSF B or UEFA B).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Ability to keep a strong and positive attitude that reflects the spirit of the Club.
- This role is outward facing, and it is imperative the individual projects positive goodwill.
- This role requires a high level of trust and managing delicate and sensitive information.
- Proactive in problem solving.