National Women’s (assistant) Coach U16 / U19 Team
THIS IS YOUR FUNCTION
You will work in the football department of URBSFA under the direction of the Technical Sports Director and the Head Coach Women’s Football.
As a coach / assistant coach, you will be in charge of the national team and the U16 / U19 technical staff. You will be part of the team in charge of all international activities (training, camps, matches, …) of the U16 / U19 women’s national team. You are jointly responsible for the sports preparation and support of these teams.
- You have a UEFA-B diploma or ideally UEFA-A;
- You ideally have experience in the world of women's football and you have this passion:
- You want to contribute to the further development and organization of women's football in all its facets;
- You place a great deal of importance on service and integrity;
- You are a dynamic team player, open to change and making a positive contribution to it.