An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Head Coach to support our Football Centre of Excellence at Grantham College.
We are looking for an outstanding person to take part responsibility for leading the Harrowby United and Grantham College Centre of Excellence (COE) teams. The purpose of the role is to deliver the coaching programme to support our players to maximise their full potential.
- Have a UEFA B Licence and FA Licensed Coach Club membership.
- Demonstrate effective leadership.
- Be experienced in coaching in elite youth football.
- Have excellent communication, ICT & organisational skills.
- Be First Aid trained or willing to work towards.
- In return we can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.