The Senior Academy Physiotherapist is responsible for delivering and developing the Academy Physiotherapy Programme to the Under 18 age group to ensure a firstclass player experience.
- Undergraduate level education in Physiotherapy.
- Registered physiotherapist member of the HCPC and CSP.
- ATTMiF qualification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in physiotherapy post-graduation.
- Safeguarding children certificate.
- DBS check with children’s barred list check.
- UK Driving License.