We have an exciting new opportunity for the casual position of a Physiotherapist within our Women’s First / U21 teams. The main responsibility of this role will be to assist in delivering physiotherapy services to players in the Women’s First and U21 teams, under the supervision of the lead physiotherapist. Work within the Code of Conduct and Good Practice of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Current Physiotherapy Degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate.
- Minimum FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport Certificate.
- A full and clean UK driving licence (or recognised equivalent).
- An accepted DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health.
- Care Professions Council.
- Evidence of continuing education in sports medicine.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to travel independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.