It is expected that he will be able to direct and develop the methodology of the lower categories of the club, monitor and recruit talent from outside the club for the lower categories and training of coaches.
They will be given in the interview
- Graduated in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports (Recommended).
- Minimum Level 2 of soccer coach or UEFA A
- Course / Master in methodology director (Recommended)
- Course / Master in Scouting (Recommended)
- Minimum demonstrable experience of two years in the lower categories of an elite club (Your first team must be in the First or Second Division) as a coach.
- Demonstrable experience directing or participating in the methodology cabinet of a football club.
- Absolute knowledge of the position game.
- Perfect management of the office package.
- Management of MAC operating system (Recommended)
- Fluent command of Spanish