General Description: Leads day to day coaching and soccer development of Illinois Fire Juniors Recreational and Travel programs. Executes parts of the strategic plan as directed by the Board of Directors and manages all coaching staff and coaching volunteers. Works with the Director of Operations (DOO) to develop and execute year to year soccer programs.
- USSF ‘B’ License Minimum, USSF ‘A’ License Preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Director of Coaching Experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 5+ Years of Coaching Experience in Youth Soccer.
- Director of Coaching Experience in Youth Soccer Preferred.