- Provide support in the assigned sport under the direction of the Coach.
- Assist in team/program management and development as directed by the Coach.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- May not be a currently enrolled student at Texas A&M International University.
- Knowledge of the assigned sport.
Basic computer skills including knowledge of computerized databases.
- Must possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a commitment to student learning and success, as well as a dedication to growth, development, innovation, and improvement.
- Must possess sensitivity to a diverse background of students (academic, socio-economic, cultural/ethnic, physical/learning disabilities).
- Must possess commitment and capabilities to abide by NCAA by-laws and Lone Star Conference regulations.
- Knowledge of diverse and motivational teaching/learning strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the University community, outside community, and press.
- Must possess a valid driver's license for occasional transportation of student-athletes.
- Position requires travel.
- Position requires working evening and/or weekend hours.
- Applicants are subject to an NCAA enforcement staff compliance review, and employment is contingent upon satisfactory results.
- Position is temporary/seasonal, depending on sport.