Support the delivery of the Juventus Academy programme working with varied age and ability levels to create appropriate player pathways. Ensure all sessions are delivered to the highest standards in-line with the Juventus Academy methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy Philosophy
- Use appropriate and varied coaching behaviours linked to Juventus SFERA approach to ensure all sessions are providing an ‘engaging learning environment’.
- Take responsibility for the development of each individual in the ‘Development and Advanced’ programmes ensuring progress across the 4 corners of development; technical, physical, psychological and social.
- Support with the development of player pathways between Development and Advanced groups.
- Build strong relationships with players and parents to develop understanding of the Juventus Academy Playing Philosophy.
- Work individually or as part of a team of coaches to manage the scheduling of internal and external fixtures.
- Manage the organisation of trips and tours across the GCC and beyond.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are met and up-to-date.
- Maintain the highest professional standards representing the values of Juventus Academy at all times.
- Undertake all administrative tasks related to managing the project.
- Attend all relevant meetings and briefings.
- Basic Salary 7000 SAR
- Shared accommodation and car provided
- Medical insurance
- Return flights
- FA Level 2 or UEFA B Licence.
- Valid Emergency Aid & Safeguarding certificates.
- Valid CRB/DBS Check.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- FA Coach Licenced maintaining CPD.
- Experience of working with mixed ability level players ranging from 5-18 years.
- Interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and members.
- Personal Attributes.
- Committed, enthusiastic individual with a passion and desire to develop young players.
- Desire to learn, understand and deliver the Juventus Academy Methodology and SFERA Coaching Values.
- Strong engaging personality with a passion to work with young players of varied abilities.
- Retain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Open minded to explore and work within a different cultural setting.
- If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and cover letter detailing your reasons why you would like to join Juventus Academy KSA