Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best it can be.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law.
1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal are:
- FUTBOLWORK, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as FutbolJobs)
- Avda Duque de Tamames, nº45 bajo
- 03300 Orihuela (Alicante, Spain)
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante (volume 4023, section, 1st inscription, book, folio 178, page A-154385).
If you have any doubts or queries, please contact us by phone: +34 966 369 050, email: [email protected]
Access implies the User’s express acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified or replaced by the owner at any time and without prior notice.
General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, whose purpose is to be a gateway to FutbolJobs, offering users information, services and content via the Web. Through the website, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the website are made, provided and updated by Suppliers and third party companies. FutbolJobs is not, in any case, responsible for such data and information, nor does it assume any obligation regarding the same.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times to other Users of the same.
In case of total or partial breach by the User of the present General Conditions of Use, FutbolJobs reserves the right to deny the access without previous warning to the User.
3.- General Obligations of the User.
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, damaging, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- Custody and maintain the confidentiality of the passwords associated with your User name, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable passwords by third parties.
- Not to introduce or make libelous or slanderous content, both of other users and third party companies outside FutbolJobs.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Web Site for illicit purposes and expressly prohibited in the present General Conditions of Use, as well as to the particular conditions that, in its case, are established for certain applications and/or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of FutbolJobs, its users and/or third parties.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services, or make advertising or unsolicited commercial communications to other users and visitors FutbolJobs.
The User shall be liable for all damages of any nature that FutbolJobs or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law in relation to access and / or use of the page.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which FutbolJobs is the owner or holds authorization for its use and public communication of the legitimate owners of the same.
The User undertakes to use the contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. FutbolJobs authorizes the User to visualize the information that is contained in this Web site, as well as to carry out private reproductions (simple activity of unloading and storage in its computer systems), as long as the elements are destined only to the personal use. In no case, this will mean an authorization or license on the property rights of FutbolJobs or the legitimate owners of the same.
The User is not authorized to proceed to the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the information contained in this Web in any form and whatever its purpose.
Connections and links to third-party Web sites or pages are provided solely as a convenience to the User. FutbolJobs is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
FutbolJobs does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it or any other mention of external contents to this site. Such links or mentions are for informational purposes only and in no case imply support, approval, marketing or any relationship between FutbolJobs and persons or entities authors and / or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are.
To make links to the Web site will require the express written permission of the owners of the portal.
FutbolJobs does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the pages of the portal that can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, nor those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
FutbolJobs does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the lines and networks of telecommunications or by any other cause beyond the control of FutbolJobs.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inadequate use of the FutbolJobs website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
FutbolJobs is not responsible and in no case shall be liable to users and third parties for acts of any third party outside FutbolJobs that involve or may involve acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, of contractual commitments of any class, of the rights to the honor, to the personal and familiar intimacy and to the image, of the rights of property and of any other nature belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, diffusion, storage, putting to disposition, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
7.- Protection of Personal Data.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish Law. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the web page or obtaining the status of registered user irrevocably grants his consent to the competent Courts by default to hear any legal action arising from or related to these conditions, or to his use of this Site or the navigation performed by the same.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions, which is not of an essential nature for the existence of the same, is declared null and void or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected.